Wednesday 1 February 2017

TO BE BLACK & BEAUTIFUL



 February is here!
and so is Black History Month!

Celebrating everything about being and living BLACK!
My chocolate skin , My kinky curls, My jackson 5 nostrils, My huge lips.

Everything that makes me BLACK!
I love being black, and wish to be nothing other than myself.
God creates nothing but beauty.
I am beauty.

Excited to be in a month where Blackness can we celebrated in every single day.
February can go as slow as it wants.
Our beauty, our talents, our gifts, our presence should always be celebrated and embraced.

I'M BIGGY-BLACK-BLACKETY-BLACK AND I'M BLACK!

Black History Month,2017.

Shot by the talented Manny Jefferson.

Catch you later.
W.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DESOURIRE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig