Friday 26 December 2014

Christmas Chill Time


After a lovely mass at church to celebrate the birth of Jesus,I swapped my leather skirt and killer platforms for a more comfortable look. Pairing my Tommy Hilfiger Button-up Shirt with Mango Jeans and my fav pair of court heels from Bank. Light jewelry with my Fossil Watch and Gold Hoop Earrings. This outfit was perfect for a day full of laughter and joy with family and crazy kids. I am back in Lagos for the holidays and I am having a fab time.

Merry Christmas, hope you all had a lovely day. God bless.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

© DESOURIRE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig