Friday 30 January 2015

Cool Kid



Who does not love an all black outfit? I felt like such a cool kid, running (well,not literally) around campus in this all black ensemble - Dad's Button-up Shirt from Re Union | Marc Leather Jacket | Zara Jeans | Primark Socks | Zara Boots

I love the versatility of pieces I buy and rocking them a million times in a month. That is one thing about my style - I am never afraid to rock the same thing more than once. I have rocked this shirt a lot this month. Partly, because it is my dads and the print and fabric are both awesome.
 I finally found jeans that fit me perfectly. I usually have the whole "legs fit but the waist too big" problem. I went shopping a few weeks ago and found these amazing pair of jeans. I was so happy to find my perfect fit. Now, Old Navy Jeans and Zara are my jeans spots. I am still going to try H&M and Mango. Fingers crossed.


                                                                    Love,
                                                                         Whitney.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DESOURIRE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig