Wednesday 21 January 2015

Winter Wear



Sometimes, all you need is huge coat and killer boots to make up for lazy days.
It is freezing out here and I know -4 degrees Celsius is not anything to complain about, when I compare the weather to other countries. But in times like this, when all you want to do is stay in bed, possibly missing all your lectures, lazy outfits are my options.

Paired my Zara Coat with my Next Suede Thigh High Boots, a M&S Turtleneck and Old Navy Leggings, plus Primark Gloves.

Check out the short video I recorded on this look here

                                                                 Love,
                                                                     Whitney.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DESOURIRE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig