Wednesday 25 March 2015

Creatives Fashion Show





Everyday, I take an active role in establishing my passion to be well involved in the fashion world. Yesterday, after weeks of planning as the Vice-President of the Fashion Society, I hosted my very first Fashion Show. It was really a platform for like minded individuals to showcase their passion in fashion. Haha, that rhymes.
It was a lovely night and I was so grateful to everyone for being a part of my big dream - to be a Fashion Designer. God bless them. It was truly a night to remember and I can not wait to have more of these.
I kept it really simple, as usual, rocking my H&M shirt, Zara Skirt and Office Heels. I had twist outs done and pinned up at the back. Really love this look. Makeup, Hair, Outfit, Night, ON FLEEK! haha.
Stay tuned here for a video of the show.

                                                       Love,
                                                          Whitney.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DESOURIRE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig