Thursday 5 March 2015

Masquerade Law Ball



 I am in my final year of my Law Degree and to celebrate, I attended my Masquerade Law Ball. I really wanted something different and simple for my face look, so I opted for a simple DIY face veil (finally got to do this) and cat (winged) eyes with a bold red lip. Here is a video of how it all went down. I loved my coral blue dress from AQ/AQ, formerly known as Aqua by Aqua, and I paired it with my sisters black clutch from Zara and red heels from Office, my fav shoe store. I kept my natural hair in a sleek low bun made with a center part.


                                                                        Love,
                                                                              Whitney.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DESOURIRE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig