Tuesday 12 May 2015

Bipolar

It is always a surprise to see the sun out shinning ever so bright, thinking it will be a warm day till you eventually step out and realize its just another 'coat' day. Mind you, you might already be late and hurrying back to your flat to grab a coat is an extra time consuming moment. This was one of those days, luckily I borrowed a friends jacket to keep me warm. I love the oversized look it gives; I am always drawn to oversized looks. Even to the point I would borrow my mums hand-me-downs and wait till I was 'big' enough to fit in them without drowning in them.
This was weeks ago; I am having a hard time studying for my exam in two days so I decided to put this up to relax. 3 out of 5 done, cannot wait to be back fully.
Bomber Jacket - Penfield , Tank Top - Old Navy, Jeans - Zara , and Heels - Bank.

Love,
                 Whitney. 









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DESOURIRE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig