Saturday 21 November 2015

Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2015


I love sharing moments I have in Nigeria, mostly because you all seem to miss Nigeria and are living vicariously through me from your various locations.
This year I was fortunate enough to attend Lagos Fashion & Design Week for the first time. It was such a thrill each day, seeing some of the designers, creatives I look up to. Yup, tons of fan girl moments. 
There were  amazingly talented individuals, some of my favs include Orange Culture, Sophie Zinga, Maki Oh, Akpos Okudu and more on Blanck.. It was a 4 day event that was so inspiring and definitely worth every minute of it. I can not wait for next years event.
I shared more of my looks at lfdw on Style Vitae 
and  made a short vlog of the whole week, Hope you enjoy it on LeazzWay.

Love,
Whitney.











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DESOURIRE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig