Wednesday 11 November 2015

Transitions

          With fall comes change. It is a new era and as much as I hate the cold days embarking on us, the wardrobe change can be quite refreshing.
          I have recently been conflicted with dyeing and cutting my hair - all at the same time, anything to give me a different look is always fun for me. I have pushed such dreams forward and will not be doing so anytime soon, I hope. For now,Maidson-Reed has a great range of colours to help with my decision when I am set to go.
I would usually buy a new key piece item to style through out fall, like a coat, turtleneck, jumper etc but this year, in returning to Nigeria to further my studies, I do not need fall items. Unless I do not mind burning under our 24°c weather just to rock my fav Zara  winter coat. Instead of new items for fall, I have stuck to one of my faves for fall - Thigh High Boots.
          For a quick run around town with family, I wore my Next boots, T.M Lewin mens office shirt, Therapy leather jacket and my hair pinned up from a shoot I had the other day. For a behind the scenes of my shoot, check LeazzWay.
          Besides the ogling eyes of strangers walking past me, the weather was just perfect.


                                                                      Love,
                                                                            Whitney.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DESOURIRE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig