Saturday 30 April 2016

Styling Bold Eyewear



For someone that is really not into accessories, I always have to remind myself to put on earrings.There are a few pieces that I am automatically drawn to, no need for deliberate reminders, and that is bold statement eyewear.
In today's post, my eyewear is provided by Dap Mod - A Nigerian based line. I was instantly drawn to their pieces that had so much character.
With my minimal ways when it comes to accessories, it was the perfect match.
I always love when I have at least one statement piece that calls for your attention. Dap Mod is that piece today.
I combined my love for bold eyewear with a random bandana and sports bra, for the first look. Then,went for a deep v jacket for the second look.
          Oh yeah, I am currently in braids and I am loving it.
                                           
                                                                              - W.










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DESOURIRE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig