Sunday 22 May 2016

Menswear Basics



I spent the afternoon with recently launched online fashion & lifestyle brand -87ORIGINS, at their Lagos based home, where they were kind enough to have me over for fittings and a mini photoshoot.
If you follow me on Instagram, which you should, I discovered them not too long ago at their launch event. I was pretty amazed at how aesthetically pleasing their site is and most importantly, how affordable and of great quality their clothing is.
In returning back to Nigeria, I have been blessed to find businesses such as 87Origins, that are restructuring the fashion industry here and giving us all a great place within the country to shop to our hearts content.
87Origins makes wardrobe staples accessible to everyone and anyone.
I styled some of my fav menswear tops, available on their site, showing you how versatile their pieces are.

 -W.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DESOURIRE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig